Two new voices joining the discussion

After I left HP back in February of 2011, two new voices have joined the discussion: John Jeremiah and Silvia Siqueira. Both are working on the Product Marketing team for both HP LoadRunner and HP Performance Center. And both hope to "bring two new voices and perspectives to the community." Welcome!

Silvia
Silvia Siqueira
”First of all it is a pleasure to be part of the PC/LR Blog community. It is Before joining the Performance Center /LoadRunner team I was part of the HP Governance, Strategy and Planning solutions team working a Product Marketing Manager. The last 20 years I worked in many IT areas: Strategy, Applications and Operations which gave me a flavor in how IT must perform to be successful. My specialty is IT Service Management (ITIL) and Application Lifecycle Management. I am sure we have a lot to chat! Looking forward for joining your journey for success!”
John Jeremiah
John Jeremiah

“I have over 15 years of 20 years of IT experience ranging from application developer to project manager and senior IT leadership roles.   At HP, I most recently worked on PPM product marketing, and will be focusing on Performance Center and how performance testing is an enterprise endeavor.”
You can follow them on the HP Performance Validation Blog  or follow @hploadrunner on Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment